Google Allo for Web | Allo Web – Messaging App
Google Allo for Web | Google Allo Web: Google users now can use the Allo messenger app through the web. To use Google Allo Web you need an Android mobile with Google Allo Apk and a chrome browser. The Allo for Android should have the latest version (16.0.024). Similar to the Whatsapp Web, You should keep the session online on your mobile while using the Allo on Web. The interface is good to use on the web.
When you try to open Google Allo for Web in another browser, you get a monster with a message You’re almost there, Just visit the link in your chrome browser. Also with the two options to download Chrome and to download the Allo app for Android and iOS as well.
How to use Google Allo for Web:
Step 1: Open the link https://allo.google.com/web in your chrome browser (As it opens only in a Chrome Browser).
Step 2: You will find a QR Code which is to be scanned in you Allo Android App. Open Your Allo App for Android. If you don’t have an Allo Android app click here to Download Allo Apk for Android.
Step 3: Once you open the app, click the Menu button and select Allo for Web option.
Step 4: You will get a page with an option to Scan QR Code along with the details of how to connect to the Web. Click the Scan QR Code button.
Step 5: The Allo for Web displays the chats and group you have done earlier.
You may also like Google Allo for iOS – Google Chatbot
Google Allo Web – Features:-
- Connecting, switching, or removing one or more Google Accounts.
- Adding or removing a member from an existing group.
- Backing up your details.
- Notification and privacy settings.
- Some features in the chat, like taking a pic, deleting a conversation, blocking annoying contacts, or starting a chat with one who’s not in your contacts.
Details about Allo for Web:
- You are not able to delete a conversation in your Web interface. You can either clear the conversation history or delete the conversation through the mobile app.
- In the menu, You have 5 options Settings, Help, Send Feedback, Share Allo for Web and Sign Out.
- In the Settings, You have the basic chat option along with the keyboard shortcuts while chatting.
- Help button brings a pop-up where you have default FAQ’s along and a HELP FORUM.
- Also, there is an option to send feedback and share the Allo for Web to your contacts as well
- There is an option to Sign out from the PC as well.
Thank you for reading this article. Visit www.alloforpc.com. For queries, please comment below.